AP Accredited Journalists Housing Scheme
Apply online for AP Accredited Journalists Housing Scheme & Amaravati Journalist Housing Scheme Registration and Eligibility at www.apgovhousing.apcffs.in
Hello candidates! Are you a candidate belonging to the Andhra Pradesh and are waiting for a job opportunity, then you are at a right place. This article will help you with some details about the job opportunity. Read the complete article to know more about the Andhra Pradesh Job availabilities. All the updates will be mentioned in our page. If you are searching for information and updates about Andhra Pradesh Job opportunities, visit our page now and then. You can bookmark this page and visit our page when required.
Recently, The Andhra Pradesh Journalists Housing Board Scheme has announced the guidelines for the Amaravati Journalists Affordable Housing Scheme. The notification for the year 2018 is now available on the official website. The link for the official website is www.apgovhousing.apcffs.in. The notification of AP Accredited Journalists Housing Scheme was launched by the AP Minister of Rural Housing Shri Kalava Srinivasulu on the official website. The details of eligibility were made available in the notification.
The AP Accredited Journalists Mutually Aided Co-operative House Building Society Limited is planning to provide flats to the Journalists in the Andhra Pradesh capital city Amaravati. After the discussion with the committee members, Shri Kalava Srinivasulu had announced the eligibility list.
How to Check Eligibility for AP Aamravati Journalist Housing Scheme?
The flats for the Journalists are allotted only for the staff under the scheme of the AP Journalists Affordable Housing Scheme who was accreditation for the past two years.
In addition to the accredited Journalists, they need to become a member of the Amaravati Accredited Journalists Mutually Aided Cooperative Housing Building society.
AP Nirudhoga Bruthi
The state of Andhra Pradesh is providing an opportunity to gain a nominal amount from the government. The candidate must be educated and not placed in office of private or government. The amount from the government to the unemployed candidate is directly sent to their respective bank accounts. The candidate must make a registration to avail this amount for unemployment. The detailed information is available for the candidates on the official website. You can know visit the website and make an enquiry about the AP Nirudhoga Bruthi (www.yuvanestham.ap.gov.in).
Before making the registration, the candidates must ensure the eligibility. The eligibility criterion is free to look by the candidates. So, candidates must go through the website once when they are going to apply for it. The registration process is very easy. All the steps for making the registration of AP Nirudhoga Bruthi (Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham) are mentioned for you in this article. Refer the step by step procedure and successfully complete your registration.
How to register for AP Accredited Journalists Housing Scheme/ Amaravati Journalist Housing Scheme Registration?
Here are the steps we are mentioning for you to make registration for the Andhra Pradesh Journalists Housing Scheme. You can refer the steps and make the process in very simple steps.
- Login to the AP Journalists Housing Scheme website or use the link www.apgovhousing.apcffs.in/journalistForm.do
- Now click on the AP Journalists Housing Scheme Registration.
- Give your Accreditation number and Mobile number in the fields provided.
- Request for the OTP (One Time Password).
- An OTP will be received to the provided number and verify it in the application.
- A new page will be shown for you on the screen.
- Enter your personal details that are asked in the registration.
- Click on the submit button to register.
- Take a hard copy of the AP Journalists Housing Scheme Application Form.
- If you are willing to apply for building a house, then you must submit the land documents with his/ her name.
- If land is in the name of parents/ wife, he/she must submit an affidavit to the government.
- You can contact the society secretary named Chava Ravi on 984817609.
Keep in touch with our page. You can also visit the website and know more details of the AP Amaravati Journalist Housing Scheme using the link is