- 1 PFMS Scholarship 2018-19 @ pfms.nic.in/scholarship/
PFMS Scholarship 2018-19 @ pfms.nic.in/scholarship/
pfms.nic.in/scholarship/ PFMS Scholarship 2018-19 Eligibility, Registration, Know your Payment Status: The PFMS refers to the Public Finance Management System. This organization will look after the programs of the public sector. It is initiated by the Government of India. This PFMS will keep tracking the funds that are distributed to the people. Indian Central Government had taken a step to establish the PFMS for ensuring that the money spent is channelized for the right purpose or not. The head of the Public Finance Management System is Sameer Jaiswal. It is having a recognized support system for the deficiencies in the existing account system for supporting planning, budgeting and for the efficient planning of the schemes. This PFMS system was introduced firstly in four states namely Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Mizoram, and Punjab.
PFMS Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates can apply for the Public Finance Management System after checking their eligibility on the official website and choose a right scheme that suits them. Candidates need to fill the application form with their personal details and academic details in the form. The details asked on the form are Name of the candidate, Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Education Board, Standard or Class, Last year result, Marks obtained, Grade, Institution name. Details of the job, if he is engaged in any of it, Parental Income and Word Verification. Click on the show schemes button on the bottom of the application to know the eligibility for the details provided above.
PFMS Scholarship Registration:
Candidates must make a registration on the official website for PFMS to check their status of scholarship. The registrations are only accepted with the online procedure from the official website. All the details mentioned with red start are to be submitted in the application. Candidates must be careful in providing the correct details to the authorities.
At the time of registration, the candidate must be ready with the Mobile Number, Bank details such as account number and IFSC code. Entering a valid mobile number will give you an OTP to the registered number. Candidates must select their category in the options provided. If the candidate’s category is not present in the list, then they must select their category as General. List of students will be available for the candidates to check for the eligibility.
PFMS Scholarship: Know your Payment Status
1. Candidates can check their status of the scholarship like payment in different ways as payment by Aadhar number or payment by account number. & Payment by Aadhar Number
2. You must enter your Aadhar number in the field provided.
3. Confirm your Aadhar number by providing it again.
4. Word verification is asked for proceeding. Enter the word shown in the image in the required field. (letters are noncase sensitive)
5. Click on the search button.
6. Payment by account number
7. Select your bank by entering the starting letters of the bank.
8. Enter your bank account number.
9. Confirmation of account number is a need for proceeding.
10. Word verification is asked for the next process. You need to enter the word given in the image in the required field provided. (letters are noncase sensitive). Then, click on the search button.
List of scholarships under the Public Finance Management System:
A large number of scholarships are offered by the Public Finance Management System along with the names of the organizations sponsoring them. Details such as Name of the scholarship, eligibility criteria, dates of application and link for the application are available as a list on the official website. You can visit the official website and get know more about the scholarships offering by the Public Finance Management System by the Government of India.
Official site: https://pfms.nic.in/scholarship/