- 1 NIOS DElEd 2nd Sem Exam Fees
NIOS DElEd 2nd Sem Exam Fees
NIOS DElEd 2nd Sem Exam Fees Form Fill Up Last Date (504,505): We all know that the first semester Nios Dled was finished on 2nd of June 2018. All the candidates are waiting for the results and also to fill up the form for the second semester exam. This article will help you to know about filling the form for applying for the second semester. You can know the 2nd semester Exam date, center, and online Submission procedure.
The Nios Dled 2nd Semester exams are going to be conducted soon. The exact dates for the exam are not at declared by the authorities. You can know the date of exams for 2nd semester as soon as they are updated on the official website www.nios.ac.in. After filling up the form for the exam, you are provided with an admit cards after generated. Each candidate is given an Admit card for attending the exam. Center of the examination will be given for the candidates on their respective admit card. Admit cards will be generated and provided on the official website for the candidates to download.
The examination fee for the Nios Dled examinations is collected only through the online mode.
- The candidates who have not attended for the first semester exams i.e. 501, 502 and 503 from 31st of May 2018 to 2nd of June 2018 can also register for the same examinations along with the second-semester examinations 504 and 505. The examination fee for all the five subjects is Rs. 1,250 (Rs 250 per each subject).
- Candidates already appeared or registered for the first semester examinations i.e. 501, 502, 503 need to pay a fee of Rs. 500 for attending the second semester examinations only. They are able to attend the examinations for 504 and 505 subjects of Nios Dled.
- Candidates who had registered but disqualified or absent from the 501, 502 and 503 subjects are given an opportunity to attend for the exam. After the announcement of NIOS DELED results, candidates are given ten days opportunity to register again for the required subjects. Registrations are accepted in the month of September 2018 for the 2017- 19 sessions. The exact date for NIOS registration is declared soon on the official website. You need to look for the official website now and then to know the dates for the payment of a fee.
Form Filling Dates: The schedules are announced for the Serial No. 1 and 2 registrations for the second semester. They are from 1st of July 2018 to 31st of July 2018.
Submit Dled Form for 504 and 505 Course:
Nios is not accepting the offline forms from the applicants. Teachers need to provide a form with their account in www.nios.ac.in. Nios will not accept the form of money that is paid at the study centers. All the details such as fee, forms, and dates details are mentioned on the official website.
How to submit an application form for the Dled 2nd Semester Online?
Applications form for the Nios Dled will be available on the website soon. Teachers need to login their account in the official website and fill the form for attending the 2nd semester exams.
Nios Dled 2nd Year Registration Fee Online Submission Process::
- Online submission registration process for the 2nd year is mandatory for the teachers in Nios Dled.
- Authorities are allowing the candidates to pay the registration fee from 7th of June 2018 to 7th of July 2018. Latest update about it is it has been now extended until 22nd of July 2018.
- NIOS DElEd 2nd Sem Exam Fees for 2nd year registration is Rs. 6000/-
- Who wants to register for the first semester courses along with the Second Semester have to register before 7th of July 2018.
Process for Online Submission of Nios registration for 2nd Year Fee:
- For registering and submitting the Nios fee, you need to visit the official website.
- You need to enter the enrollment number of D.El.Ed.
- Click on the submit button to proceed further.
- You will see your name and an option called as “Make Payment”.
- Click on the “Make Payment” button, you will be directed to the payment page.
- Complete the transaction with available payment mode.
- You will be given a message as Payment Successful. Take a print of the payment for further use.
How to check the &NIOS DElEd 2nd Sem Exam Fees & Payment Status:
Candidates can check their payment is made or not at any point in time. You need to provide enrollment number only for checking the status. You will get the status as soon as you provide your enrollment number.
Payment Debited/ Not Updated:
If the status of the payment is not made through the transaction has made successful, you need not make the payment again for one hour. You wait for some time and check for the status again after some hours. Take care of the internet connectivity before making the payment for the Nios Dled. Complete details of the fee are available on the website for you to refer.
Official Site: http://dled.nios.ac.in/